USB Audio Casette Tape Converter
With the USB Audio Cassette Tape Converter, you can easily convert your old cassette tapes to MP3 format! Just plug it into your PC or laptop (no drivers are required), and load a cassette tape in and press Play. Then just click "Record" in the recording software (included) and your music will be turned into digital format. You can save your music in MP3 format and put it in your cellphone/tablet/MP3 player.FEATURES:
- Convert your old mix tapes and cassette to MP3 to Playback on for iPod/MP3 player or burn to CD.
- Plug and play, no drivers required.
- Audio output enables you to listen on your headphones, or other speaker systems.
- 2 X AA battery or USB-powered power supply.
- Portable design fits in virtually any bag and enables you to play and transfer anywhere.
- Comes with tape converter software to guide you through transfer.
- Rediscover your old cassette tapes on the go.
- One available USB 2.0 port, for Pentium 4 1.7 GHz CPU or above
- 512MB RAM or above, 1GB free HDD space
- CD-ROM for installation
- Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Win 7
- Material: Plastic
- Record Format: WAV, MP3
- Power Supply: 2 * AA Battery / USB-Powered
- Editing Software: Audacity
- Size: Approx. 112 * 80 * 31 mm / 4.4 * 3.1 * 1.2 inch
- Product Weight: About 147g
- Package Weight: About 260g
- 1 x USB Cassette to MP3 Converter
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Headphones
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Software CD
You'll Also Love These