Sterling Silver Spatholobus Bracelet
The Tibetan Natural Vine Herbal Bracelet is a very interesting handmade bracelet from Tibet made from a natural herb vine called Caulis Spatholobi which is known to promote good health. This bracelet is one of Tibet's oldest type of jewelry. It is usually made by lamas in Temples and is worn on the wrist to ease joint pain. It is also famously believed to be good in dispelling the negative effects of wind and dampness. This bracelet will not only make you fashionably stylish but brings you health benefits that regular jewelry can't.
- Reduce oxidative stress without being toxic to the cells.
- It increases in reactive oxygen species, which induces oxidative stress and the consequent destruction of cell structures.
- It is a common medical herb that has been shown to improve circulation, reduce inflammation, kill bacteria, protect brain cells, and prevent cancer.
- It can be attributed to the presence of bioactive compounds, especially flavonoids.
- Speeds up metabolism.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Enhance physical strength roundly.
- Reduces inflammation such as arthritis.
- Promotes relaxation and detoxification.
- Improve sleep.
- Relieves pain.