Snore Stopper V2.0 - Anti-Snoring Eye Mask
The Smartest Anti-Snoring Device
Better Sleep For Everyone!
Snoring can do a lot more harm than just annoy your partner—it can lead to poor sleep quality and quantity. About 90 million Americans suffer from snoring. If you are a habitual snorer, you not only disrupt the sleep patterns of those close to you, but you also impair your own sleep quality.
Habitual snoring can be a sign of a serious health problem and can lead to several issues, including:
- Interruptions of breathing (lasting from a few seconds to minutes) during sleep caused by a partial or total obstruction or blockage of the airway
- Frequent waking from sleep even though you may not realize it
- Light sleeping - Waking up so many times a night interferes with the normal pattern of sleep, causing more time to be spent in light sleep than in more restorative, deeper sleep.
- Poor night's sleep - This leads to drowsiness during the day and can interfere with your quality of life and increase the risk of car accidents.
- The strain on the heart - Prolonged suffering from Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). OSA almost always causes loud and regular snoring. Sleep apnea is a serious condition resulting in higher blood pressure and higher risks of heart attack and stroke.
How does Snore Stopper™ work?
Snore Stopper™ solves your snoring issue by monitoring your breathing and bone vibrations while you sleep. As soon as it detects that you have started snoring, it emits micro-sounds and tiny vibrations which alerts your brain. When your brain receives this signal, your throat wakes up softly and clears your airways. Snore Stopper™ catches your snoring activity early and intervenes gently before you start having breathing difficulties and interrupting our partner's sleep. The result is a deeper sleep and less snoring.
- SNORE STOPPING TECHNOLOGY - With the advanced bone conduction and sound recognition technologies, Snore Stopper™ can precisely identify snores, and then it will begin to work, that is, to give out vibrations of 36 levels from weak to strong (settings via the app) for physical intervention. At this stage, the vagus nerve of your brain will function to help tighten your throat muscles and expand the airway to make you breathe smoothly so that you stop snoring or lessen the frequency of snoring without disturbing your sleep. When the snoring stops, you will remain into a deep and good sleep phase. Snore Stopper™ is in a dormant state during the absence of snoring and you will feel as if it was not there.
- MONITOR SLEEP PATTERNS - While you are sleeping, Snore Stopper™ stores data relating to your sleeping activity and how many times it intervenes to prevent snoring. This information can be synced to the app on your mobile phone to give you a historical view of your sleeping patterns and snoring incidents. As a result, the app can give you interesting insights into the quality of your sleep as well as the interventions it took to reduce your snoring on a day by day (or night by night) basis. It is almost like a mini sleep lab on your phone. The app also allows you to check the battery level and to change various settings on the device via your mobile phone. You can also use the app to set the intensity and sensitivity of the device. For example, if you are using it on an airplane that has a lot of ambient noise, you should reduce the sensitivity (so it doesn’t respond to external noises) and increase the intensity (so it sends a louder signal when you snore).
- QUIET SLEEP ANYTIME, ANYWHERE - Snore Stopper™ is ultra-compact and lightweight, only weighing 32g so you can take it with you wherever you go. No more worrying if you're disturbing other people. Sleep comfortably and quietly. Snore Stopper™ is made of an ecological soft high-density sponge for the best comfort and fit so you can sleep comfortably and snore-free.
- App Compatibility: For IOS 7.0+ and Android 4.3+, Bluetooth 4.0
- Battery Capacity: 80mAh
- Size: 235mm x 83mm x 26mm
- 1 x Snore Stopper V2.0 - Anti-Snoring Eye Mask
You'll Also Love These