Rubberized Waterproof Tape
Just Cut, Peel, Stick And Seal. DONE!
Dealing with leaks and cracks at home could prove tiring and stressing and in the long could cost you an expensive repair and even worst, replacement. Doing preventive maintenance now could save you a lot of headache in the future and choosing the right tape to seal, patch and bond those leaks and cracks will assure a longer lasting repair.
The Rubberized Waterproof Tape is an extremely durable waterproof tape that seals out water, air, and moisture to create a super strong bond that can repair virtually everything. The tape works under water. It's a super-hydrophobic rubberized adhesive tape. Made from a rubberized material that is thick enough to be reliable but flexible enough to fit any curve or crease. It is the perfect solution to outdoor and indoor sealing needs – from leaky roofs & gutters to weatherworn sheds, garages, barns & outbuildings.
- Works inside or outside, summer or winter, wet or dry.
- Can be used on your DIY projects, boats, crafts, heavy-duty car repairs, and home repairs.
- Can be used in almost any condition, on almost any surface. It can fix cracks, tears, gaps, and holes.
- The tapes can be applied in a wide range of temperatures, from 20° F to 120° F. The repair tape will function in extreme temperatures from -70º ~ 200ºF.
- Weight: 181g.
- Color: Clear / Black / White.
- Size: 4 Inches(Width) x 5 Feet(Length).
How To Use:
- Cut to the desired dimension. Leave backing on the tape.
- Peel: Remove the backing, and apply to a clean surface.
- Stick: Press down firmly on the clean surface and allow time for it to bond.
- Continue pressing firmly to remove air pockets or bubbles. Once applied, the tape cannot be repositioned. Adhesion continues to strengthen over time.
1 x Rubberized Waterproof Tape.