Professional Soldering Gun
THIS TOOL PROVIDES YOU WITH GREATER FLEXIBILITY WHEN WORKING IN CONFINED SPACES!
This Professional Soldering Gun is an effective soldering tool for attaching surfaces together such as wires, circuit boards, electrical applications, metals and more. Unlike your regular soldering iron, this Soldering Gun can take on heavier jobs such as metal works and heavy electrical connections requiring a lighter touch. It is more energy efficient as a result of its ability to quickly heat up and cool down. It provides you with a greater flexibility while working in confined spaces due to its powerful mechanical attachment and a trigger style switch for easier single-handed use.
- Alloy tip, fast heating, durable
- Natural mica heating core, heating up fast, long life, can be replaced, easily assembled and dismantled
- High-quality ABS plastic shell, and ergonomic handle for ease of use
- Tin wire scaffold can be disassembled, easy to use
- With power indicator, safe
- Power cord is soft, can be bent, more durable
- Simple operation, novel design
- Can be operated by single hand
- Scientific design, not easy to stuck
- With a suction tin device, more convenient
- Materials: Alloy tip + ABS strong plastic
- Working Temperature: 300-400 degrees Celsius
- Power: 60W
- Voltage: 220V, 50HZ
- Warm-up time: 2-4 minutes
- Rated with a diameter of 0.8-1.2mm tin line.
- Set 1: 1 piece Soldering Gun, 1 piece Tin Gun
- Set 2: 1 piece Soldering Gun with tin gun, 1 piece solder sucker, 2 piece tweezers, 1 piece solder wire
You'll Also Love These