Nasal Wash Device for Adult & Children
Nasal washing, when done correctly with the right tool can help tremendously in loosening thick mucus and removing dust, pollen, and other debris in the nasal passages. Our Nasal Wash Device for Adult & Children is designed based on human nasal internal physiological structure characteristic. It can gently clear everything that's clogging your nasal passages, giving you a clear airway to breathe better. Ideal for individual daily nasal care.
- BREATHE BETTER- This sinus rinse bottle works for allergy and does a great job cleaning your nose. Helps you breathe much better without becoming addicted to Afrin.
- EASY TO USE- Simply turn it upside down and press the button. You do not need to squeeze the nose cleaner. Gravity does the rest. The sinus rinse bottle squirts water in one nostril and drains out the other.
- SOOTHING STREAM- The stream of the Nasal Wash Device gently flows through the nostrils. It's not trying to force water through your congestion, Hydrating and soothing.
- NO LEAKAGE- Each junction of this Nasal Wash Device is designed to avoid leaks. No need to worry about water is shooting out of your nose
HOW TO USE:
- Pour 2.7 grams of nasal salt into a bottle of water, then add warm water to the 300 ml mark
- Please ensure that the water temperature is about 37 °C. When touching the end of a finger, it should be warm. Mix the nasal salt until it is completely dissolved, then tighten the lid.
- Choose the right nozzle: be sure to choose a child nasal sprayer.
- Correct posture: your upper body is tilted forward, tilted downwards, the head is slightly tilted, the bottle is turned upside down, and the tip is gently inserted into a nostril. Relax, open your mouth a little, inhale (through your mouth). Do not hold your breath, do not breathe through your nose. Press the valve button on the bottom of the water bottle and the solution will flow automatically. Do not squeeze. The rinsing fluid penetrates the nostrils and cleans the nose and sinuses, and closes the other nostril. After flushing one nostril, release the button to stop the solution. Turn and wash the two nostrils.
- Do not use water or conventional salt instead of salt to wash your nose.
- To avoid discomfort, please wash the salt solution at the correct concentration as described in this user guide.
- Do not use if one side of the nose is clogged, or if there is otitis media or other ear diseases.
- Children 8 years of age or younger should use this product under the direction of a doctor and parent.
- Machine washable before and after each use.
- Washing is a personal care product; it is not shared with others.
- The product should be stored in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place. Avoid direct sunlight and keep away from corrosive liquids or gases.