Grinder Saw Disc
This Grinder Disc Makes Your Woodworking Projects Even Easier!
Grinder Saw Disc takes the muscle work out of cutting, carving, removing and sculpting of wood, plastics, ice and hard rubber with the speed. The blade is held in place between two steel plates which provide a secure grip for cutting, carving, removing and sculpting. It is great for curved work!
- WIDE USE: Our 14 teeth chain discs are versatile saw blades which will cut in any direction. Great for curved work, like the inside of bowls, cutting discs, resin metal cutting wheels for plywood, melamine, wood, stone, metal, plastic cutting, and fast waste removal.
- DURABLE STEEL MATERIALS: Made of durable steel material, 14 tooth chain design provides a smooth surface. Balanced craftsmanship and high hardness allow these grinder disc chainsaws can some heavy-duty use, such as the hardwoods, ice, bonsai trees, rubber or any other soft non-ferrous materials, don’t worry it can withstand the test of time!
- FEATURES DESIGN: All blades are twice as large as conventional blades; The chain circlet consists of consecutive left and right teeth, the two steel plates which provide a secure grip for carving, Grinder disc chainsaw chains can be either be sharpened using a chain saw file or replaced as need be.
- STANDARD SIZE: Fits For 4" (100mm) or 4-1/2" (115mm) and 125mm metric angle grinders, 14000rpm Max speed, and 0.2-inch wheel thickness. These blades are used on disc or angle grinders.
- Material: Steel
- Diameter: 4" 100mm
- Arbor: 5/8" 16mm
- Maximum speed: 14000rpm
- Fits For: 4"(100mm) or 4-1/2"(115mm) Angle Grinder
- 1 x Grinder Saw Disc