Faucet Sink Installer
Replacing a leaky and outdated faucet and sink can be difficult, especially if the nuts are rusty. But this job need not be difficult. With the right tools, replacing your faucet and sink should be easy and fast.
Our Faucet Sink Installer features an open slot for easy fit over existing supply lines (lines not included). It is a multipurpose under-sink plumbing tool. This tool is used to fasten and remove plastic basin nuts, supply line nuts, along with 7/8" and 1" hex nuts. The tool also features an aluminum insert for turning angle stop handles, and another aluminum insert for holding strainer baskets in place. Its extra long construction makes it ideal for hard to reach applications.
- Multi-function under-sink plumbing tool.
- Used to fasten and remove plastic basin nuts, supply line nuts, along with 7/8" and 1" hex nuts.
- Features an open slot for easy fit over existing supply lines (lines NOT included).
- Extra-long design lets you to turn hard-to-reach mounting nuts on faucets, sprayers and ball cocks
- Open slot style allows for easy access over existing supply lines.
- Material: metal + plastic
- Color: orange
- Item Size: 25.5 * 5.7 * large diameter 5 * small diameter 3 CM
- 1 x Faucet and Sink Installer
You'll Also Love These