Electric Lice Comb
NO MORE DRENCHING YOUR HAIR WITH AWFUL TOXIC CHEMICALS! JUST RUN THE ELECTRIC LICE COMB THROUGH YOUR HAIR AND KILL LICE ON CONTACT
Have you ever experienced that gross tickling feeling of something moving in the hair? Is your head always itchy and sore from constant scratching? You may be affected with lice. You need the Electric Lice Comb.
The Electric Lice Comb was especially developed to treat lice safely and effectively. It works by combing its metal teeth through the dry hair. When the teeth encounter a louse, it kills it by zapping it with an electrical current. Rubber tips on the ends of the teeth protect you from getting a slight shock that feels like static electricity. This Electric Lice Comb can also be used to remove fleas on pets.
- Safe, non-toxic & pesticide-free
- Effectively treats lice & super lice
- Super mute, no pet discomfort
- No odor & no mess to clean up.
- Detects & kills lice on contact.
- Coated comb tips protect the scalp.
- Material: Plastic + Stainless Steel Needle
- Color: Blue + White (Optional)
- Voltage: 220V
- Plug: EU or US
- Size: 7 x 6 x 23.5cm / 2.76 x 2.36 x 9.25 in (appr.)
- 1 x Electric Lice Comb (EU Plug or US Plug)