Automatic Hook Setter
Never Miss A Fish Again
Automatically Sets Your Hook When Fish Is Detected!
Love fishing but hate having to hold on to your fishing rod all day? Maybe need a 5-minute break from holding it to grab a beer and relax? Or hate losing fish because you failed to set the hook properly in time? Well, this Automatic Hook Setter is the solution you’ve been waiting for! Let this amazing tool do the work for you. It automatically springs up your fishing rod as soon as you get a bite, setting the hook in really well. It’s also great when you take children or beginners out fishing and have to help them out. This device will prevent you from losing fish when you are helping others!
- Adjustable to 3 levels of sensitivity for various water conditions and size of fish. From super-sensitive for clear water to least sensitive for choppy water. As well as large, medium and small fish size.
- Line trigger activates tip-up only when fish hits the hook – no misfires.
- Fishing rod holder with double spring-loaded tip-up action sets your hook automatically.
- Now you don’t need any bells or alarms. This tool does the job for you.
- High-quality impact resistance & prism construction.
- Prism construction makes for a sturdy rod holder and allows the fork to easily plug into the soil. Springs are ultra-strong and able to withstand a maximum tension up to 110 pounds when set properly!
- Two sharp ends go into the ground to hold unit still.
- Sturdy Stainless Steel and impact-resistant.
- Anti-rust & Anti-corrosion. Plated steel material for excellent durability and strength.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Weight: 400 g
- Maximum Tension: 50kg
- 1 x Automatic Hook Setter (Type1, Type 2) - Optional