SAVE 50% Today!
Limited To 5 Per Order Due To High Demand
The most common type of disability in the world is arthritis. All types of arthritis can affect the hand. Hand arthritis can cause pain and inflammation. When left untreated, it could cause you to lose the use of muscle in your hand.
Our Arthritis Gloves can lessen the pain in your hands caused by arthritis. Made from a breathable cotton-spandex blend, they provide gentle compression and alleviate wrist and hand pain.
Please Allow 2-4 weeks for delivery due to high demand
- Targeted Compression Therapy: Gentle compression reduces pain, inflammation, and stiffness in the wrist and hand.
- Open Fingertip Design: Flexible, open fingertip design allows you to easily perform everyday tasks.
- Soft, Breathable Material: Lightweight fabric retains therapeutic heat while remaining comfortable and dry.
- Durable Seam Stitching: Designed to require minimal stitching to eliminate irritation.
- All Day Wearability: Easily and comfortably wear throughout the day and night.
- Complete Coverage: Gloves provide exceptional coverage for wrist, hand and finger joints.
- Relieves pain, stiffness, and inflammation in the wrists, hands, and finger
- Great for computer use, driving, gardening and more
- Latex-free, cotton-spandex blend
- Hand wash cold
- Air dry
Sizing (Measure Width at Knuckles):
- Small: Up to 3.125" (7.9 cm)
- Medium: Up to 3.5" (8.9 cm)