- Safety Helping Handle
- Anti Slip Support
- Safe Grab For Toilet Bathroom
- Vacuum Sucker Suction Cup
- Safe Bar Handle
There Has Been Many Accidents Happened Of Falling And slipping In The Bathroom Or toilet.
Are You Scared Of Falling And Slipping In The Bathroom Or Toilet? Then There Is A Very Effective But Simple Solution For You.
This Is Called The Bathroom Anti-Slip Safety Rail. You Can Call This A Life Savior Because It Helps You To Maintain Your Balance And Enjoy Even Greater Peace Of Mind In The Bathroom.
Whether It's Arthritic Hands Who Need A Little Help, Or Those Tiny Toddler Mittens, Our Non-slip Grip Gives Any User Extra Assistance By Keeping The Hands On The Bar Where They Belong.
Not Only Can It Be Used In The Bath, But Also Can Be Used In The Bathroom. For Its Strong Suction Cup, This Grab Bar Can Powerfully Attach To Any Flat, Non-porous Surface, Such As: Tile * Acrylic * Glass.
- Non Slippery Grip: Our non-slip grip gives any user extra assistance by keeping the hands on the bar where they belong. You don’t need to worry about your hands slipping off, which often happens with those shiny, permanently installed metal bars.
Easy And Effective: You don't need any tools or drilling of any kind. It's as easy as flipping the locking latches to secure your bar in place. You just need to stick them in the right place.
- Convenience: You can use this bar not only in the bath but also in the bathroom, kitchen.
- Durability: Because of its strong suction cups and coupling those with the locking latch technology, this brings you maximum sticking power.
- Safety: It helps the whole family to enjoy a comfortable and safe bath.
- Easy Portable: This anti-slip safety rail doesn't require any permanent installation or you don't need to fix this in just one place & you are free to take it with you anywhere you need to and you can install anywhere you want.
- Net weight: 206g
- Size: 29.4 X 9.6 X 8cm/11.57 X 3.78 X 3.15in
- Material: Environmental ABS
- 1 X Bathroom Anti Slip Safety Rail
Note: Any kind of natural stone, textured or porous tile, 4x4 tile, wall board or fiberglass won’t hold it up. Make sure that it is not installed over the grout line or gaps as it needs a solid surface for the suction to adhere properly.